ESS Inc. will be joining Business Oregon and the Portland Development Commission who will be leading sustainable technology-related companies on a mission to Bangkok, Thailand, June 6-11, 2017, and Beijing, China, June 12-16, 2017. In Bangkok, companies will be meeting with high-level government officials and businesses, as well as exhibit at the ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week, Thailand’s largest trade show for this sector.
- ESS’ Commitment to Providing the Safest Long-duration Energy Storage Systems Accelerates the Energy Transition
- Implications to Innovation: SVB, Energy Transition and ESS
- ESS Batteries Achieve Additional Safety Certification
- U.S. power generators grapple with negative pricing. Long-duration energy storage can help
- Reflections from ISNA/ESNA 2023: Long-duration energy storage can drive California’s continued clean energy leadership