Session entitled, New Storage Technologies for Microgrids, will take place on Tuesday, November 8th. Craig Evans, ESS CEO, will discuss HOMER modeling for use with long-duration energy storage.
- The Role of LDES in Ensuring a Renewable Energy Supply 24/7
- Winter Grid Resiliency Needs Long-Duration Energy Storage
- ESS Expands Deployment Footprint in California, Commissions New Project and Advances Energy Center Product Line
- ESS Technology to Demonstrate Value of Long-Duration Energy Storage in Military Applications
- Market reforms rewarding benefits of LDES will accelerate scale-up, says ESS