Session entitled, New Storage Technologies for Microgrids, will take place on Tuesday, November 8th. Craig Evans, ESS CEO, will discuss HOMER modeling for use with long-duration energy storage.
- Three Ways to Drive LDES Growth and Accelerate the Clean Energy Transition | Eric Dresselhuys
- Can flow batteries supercharge the energy transition? | Energy Monitor
- GreenTech Talks | Interview with Eric Dresselhuys
- As peak wildfire season nears, new microgrid in Campo promises some relief from power outages for locals | San Diego Union Tribune
- 7 Green Tech Startups With the Innovations–and the Funding–to Help Save the Planet | Inc. Magazine