ESS’ CTO, Dr. Julia Song, will be speaking at the annual BEST FEST, during the Making Big Better session, Thursday, September 14th from 1:30 – 2:20PM. During the session, the theme of which is: Clean technologies emerging with the potential to transform manufacturing for improved products and reduced impact, Dr. Song will be giving an update on ESS’ unique and industry leading All-Iron Flow Battery and the manufacturing story behind its success.
- Implications to Innovation: SVB, Energy Transition and ESS
- ESS Batteries Achieve Additional UL Safety Certification
- U.S. power generators grapple with negative pricing. Long-duration energy storage can help
- Reflections from ISNA/ESNA 2023: Long-duration energy storage can drive California’s continued clean energy leadership
- ESS to Deploy Long-Duration Energy Storage Technology with Turlock Irrigation District to Drive Decarbonization and Water Conservation