ESS Inc. will be exhibiting and speaking at Australian Energy Storage, May 23-24 in Adelaide, Australia. Our booth is #217. Craig Evans, CEO, will be speaking during the following session: Microgrids: Changing the way we think about energy networks. His presentation: The winds are changing: Shifting the economics of a Texas microgrid with long-duration energy storage, is scheduled for Wednesday 23 May 2018 15:45 – 17:00.
- Implications to Innovation: SVB, Energy Transition and ESS
- ESS Batteries Achieve Additional UL Safety Certification
- U.S. power generators grapple with negative pricing. Long-duration energy storage can help
- Reflections from ISNA/ESNA 2023: Long-duration energy storage can drive California’s continued clean energy leadership
- ESS to Deploy Long-Duration Energy Storage Technology with Turlock Irrigation District to Drive Decarbonization and Water Conservation