ESS Inc. will be exhibiting and speaking at Australian Energy Storage, May 23-24 in Adelaide, Australia. Our booth is #217. Craig Evans, CEO, will be speaking during the following session: Microgrids: Changing the way we think about energy networks. His presentation: The winds are changing: Shifting the economics of a Texas microgrid with long-duration energy storage, is scheduled for Wednesday 23 May 2018 15:45 – 17:00.
- The Role of LDES in Ensuring a Renewable Energy Supply 24/7
- Winter Grid Resiliency Needs Long-Duration Energy Storage
- ESS Expands Deployment Footprint in California, Commissions New Project and Advances Energy Center Product Line
- ESS Technology to Demonstrate Value of Long-Duration Energy Storage in Military Applications
- Market reforms rewarding benefits of LDES will accelerate scale-up, says ESS