ESS Inc. will be exhibiting and speaking at Australian Energy Storage, May 23-24 in Adelaide, Australia. Our booth is #217. Craig Evans, CEO, will be speaking during the following session: Microgrids: Changing the way we think about energy networks. His presentation: The winds are changing: Shifting the economics of a Texas microgrid with long-duration energy storage, is scheduled for Wednesday 23 May 2018 15:45 – 17:00.
- ESS Recognized as Leading American Clean Technology Exporter by U.S. Department of Commerce
- ESS Commissions First Iron Flow Battery Deployment for Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Comment: Renewable energy and the connection crisis
- Building Energy Transmission Takes Time—Batteries Can Fill the Gap
- Harry Quarls Joins ESS Board of Directors as Chairman